Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Least favorite AGT doll?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Someone posted which one is your favorite, but what about least favorite? Is there one doll that just doesn't cut it for you? One that you just would never even think about buying? http://store.americangirl.com/pls/ag...&groupid=48827
    This one just does not cut it for me... I dont know if its because her eyebrows look like they are sticking out too far or what... or maybe its because her bangs are too long? I cant put a finger on it but I think she's my least favorite of the AGT dolls.....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I also dont like #19's eyes.. its like they dont fit with the hair or something....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would have to say that my least favorite is AGT 11 for the modern dolls and Kaya is my least favorite historical.

  4. #4
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    http://store.americangirl.com/pls/ag...&groupid=48808

    The AA one with the textured and bangs. I'm not fond of bangs on any of the dolls, but they look REALLY bad on that one. It's like the facemold wasn't meant to have them, it doesn't match the rest of the hair, but they just put them there anyway for the heck of it.

    That being said, for the right price I won't turn down ANY AG [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I really am not fond of AGT 11. She just isn't my type of doll. I wouldn't turn her down if I found her secondhand, but I really don't like her look.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Same with me- GT11. If I found any doll cheaply I'd probably get it!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dislike GT19. There's something about her eyes that isn't quite right, and the picture of her on the website is just plain creepy!

  8. #8
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    19's eyes bother me too! Everytime I look at her, I get the heebeegeebees! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by PrincessRuthie(Laura):
    Yeah, I really am not fond of AGT 11. She just isn't my type of doll. I wouldn't turn her down if I found her secondhand, but I really don't like her look.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You should definitely NOT get AGT #26 then. They look the same just different hair.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think AGT 19's eyes just look weird on the website picture. If you look at her pictures in the catalog, she's fine. The website picture of the red-haired, green-eyed doll doesn't seem right either. The color of her eyes doesn't exist in the AG world, although I wish it did.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •